Terms and Conditions
Coveryourwall recommends that you print out and keep a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference. Coveryourwall.co.uk is a trading name of Frux Trade Ltd. Registered in England and Wales: 6506984 .
These terms and conditions apply to all transactions on this site. Please read them carefully. Our Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
This site is owned and operated by Coveryourwall.co.uk (Coveryourwall.co.uk, 'we' or 'us' or 'our'). If you have any questions or comments with regard to these terms and conditions please contact us by either email: email@example.com or phone: 01442 939 949 (Monday–Friday, 08:30 to 17:30).
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website and by accessing this website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out here. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not use or access this website.
The Contract Between Us
- Any contract for purchases made through the website will be with Coveryourwall.co.uk. Coveryourwall.co.uk must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted, and the contract formed.
- Once payment has been received Coveryourwall.co.uk will confirm that your order has been received by sending an email to you at the email address you provide in your registration form. The shipment email will include your name, the order number and the total price.
- Coveryourwall.co.uk acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us on these terms. Any term sought to be imposed by you in your order will not form part of the contract.
- Coveryourwall.co.uk is entitled to withdraw from any contract in the case of obvious errors or inaccuracies regarding the goods appearing on our website. If an error or inaccuracy is discovered with regards to the advertised price of the goods that you have ordered, we will contact you as soon as possible by e-mail. This will be to inform you of the correct price of the goods, and to ask you if you wish to continue with the order at the amended price, or to cancel the order altogether.
- Coveryourwall doesn’t accept any liabilities arising from the goods not being delivered on time or from the usage and or application of the products sold by CoverYourWall. Liability is limited to replacement of products or refund to the original purchaser. CoverYourWall is not responsible for incidental or consequential damages or costs.
- Please note that although we offer delivery times as specified by courier companies delays may occur that are outside of our influence. In these cases we will notify you of the best course of action to deliver your order at the next available date.
- If you need to return a product purchased from coveryourwall.co.uk then you have 30 working days to do so. Before returning your goods, please contact us.
- The returned goods must be in a resalable state and any goods or accessories that accompany the returned product must also come back to us.
- The goods should also be returned with their original box, packing and accessories.
- If the return is due to missing or faulty parts then we will offer a full refund or replacement provided we are aware of this within 24 hours of receipt of the goods.
- Any refund, which is due to a fault or other defect, will include a refund of the applicable delivery charge.
- NB. Return of goods where the cause isn't the fault of the product: in this case, you'll need to cover the return courier cost.
- This returns policy does not affect your legal rights.
- Liability is limited to replacement of products or refund to the original purchaser. CoverYourWall is not responsible for incidental or consequential damages or costs.
- These terms and conditions and all transactions relating to this website are governed by English law and are subject to the non–exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. We do not accept amendments to these terms and conditions.
- Additional terms and conditions may apply for prize competitions, online bidding, pre–release orders and our added value services and offers. If so, you will be alerted to them at the relevant juncture.
- These terms and conditions only cover the Coveryourwall.co.uk. Any other websites which are linked to from this site are governed by their own terms and conditions. We accept no responsibility or liability for the content or operation of websites, which are not under our control. We are required by law to tell you that sales can be concluded in English only and that no public filing requirements apply.
- Coveryourwall.co.uk own the copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in all material and content on this website, which you may use, download, copy, publish, transmit or otherwise make available by any other means only for your own personal, non–commercial use. Any other use or reproduction of the material or content is strictly prohibited.
- While we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the Coveryourwall.co.uk website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy.
- We make no warranty that the Coveryourwall.co.uk website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error–free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the website.
- We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Coveryourwall.co.uk website.
- CoverYourWall.co.uk accepts payment by Visa, MasterCard, Switch, Maestro, PayPal and Amazon Payment. All product prices and delivery charges are shown in UK pounds sterling. Your payment card company will perform any currency conversion.
- Upon receiving your order Coveryourwall.co.uk carries out a standard pre-authorisation check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds in order to fulfil the transaction. No payment is debited from your card during this pre-authorisation check.
Availability of Goods You Order
- If Coveryourwall.co.uk has insufficient stock to deliver the goods ordered by you, we will notify you as soon as possible and any sum debited by Coveryourwall.co.uk from your credit card will be re-credited to your account and Coveryourwall.co.uk will notify you by email at the address given by you in your order form. The refund will be made as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order. Coveryourwall.co.uk will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
- Please note: we endeavour to bring our customers the best value we can by running special offers, but please remember stocks are limited at the special offer price, and subject to availability. We update our website as quickly as we can to minimise disappointment. The process of updating the website when goods have sold out at promotional price can take a few hours to update.
Changes to This Agreement
- Coveryourwall.co.uk reserves the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these terms and conditions at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unforeseen, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.